Impressed Current Cathodic Protection with Monitoring
The 700 Series Corrosion Control Systems
Stop Corrosion Automatically
Maintains constant protection for vessels 50 ft LOA to 300+ ft LOA
The Monitoring Station - provides a continuous visual display of system performance while also warning of stray corrosion currents from electrical system faults.
The Controller - automatically maintains a predetermined protection level on the boat's underwater metals, preventing galvanic corrosion while avoiding the potential side effects of over protection.
- Permanent anode - no sacrificial anodes (zincs) to replace
- Reference electrode is very stable and rugged
- Monitor displays continuously - no push-to-read buttons
- Color-coded display is easy to read and interpret at a glace
- Switch allows individual monitoring of port or starboard propeller and propeller shaft protection levels
- Protection level monitoring is accuarate and independent of controller circuit
- Built in diagnostics - controller LED indicators display controller logic
- Models for all types of marine metals - bronze, lead, copper-nickels, monel, stainless steel, iron, steel and aluminum
- Systems for all types of hull construction
700Series Installation Kit Includes:
- Monitoring station - Displays cathodic protection level and anode current
- Controller - Automatic sensing and control of cathodic protection current
- Anodes - Conductive ceramic coated titanium
- Reference Cell - Type: external thru-hull mounted. Electrode: USN mil. spec. A18001K zinc alloy
These systems are quoted to meet the individual requirements of each vessel.
Contact Sure Marine for pricing and availabilty.